Hairdresser accident claims
Hairdresser accident claims
If you or a loved one have suffered an injury because of a hairdressing accident, our personal injury lawyers can advise you on making a claim for compensation. Injuries can range in severity, with some, unfortunately, leading to significant, long-lasting damage to your health or causing permanent scarring.
Our specialist personal injury lawyers can provide advice and guidance on compensation claims due to an accident at the hairdressers in a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Cuts and other injuries from scissors or razors
- Chemical ‘burns’ from hair dye or products
- Allergic reactions
- Burns from hair straightens or other equipment
- Hair or skin damage from treatments
- Electric shocks
- Slip, trip, or fall
- Accident at work
Making a compensation claim against a hairdresser
Unfortunately, hairdressing is not a regulated business. However, they still have a duty of care to ensure they safeguard against things going wrong and the correct safety procedures are being followed. If you have been injured or suffered damages due to the hairdresser’s negligence, you could be entitled to make a compensation claim.
How do I prove my claim?
It is important to collect as much evidence as possible if you believe an accident at the hairdressers was not your fault. After an accident, we recommend you contact our team as soon as possible, but there are other certain steps you should take and pieces of evidence you should collect which we detail below:
- Take photographs of your injuries or damage to your hair.
- Request that the accident be recorded on an Accident Report Form or in an Accident Book and ask for a copy of the report.
- You should ensure that you receive medical attention and ensure your injuries are treated accordingly.
- Record the names of your hairdresser or salon
- Details of the hair products used if possible
- Contact a personal injury solicitor to seek legal advice to establish if you have been wrongfully injured.
Easthams – the best choice for Hairdresser injury claims, Blackpool
Your hairdresser accident claim will be handled by our highly experienced team of personal injury compensation lawyers who will deal with your claim with expertise, understanding and sensitivity.
Don’t worry if you’re not sure whether the injury is serious enough, or if you’re uncertain who was to blame – our highly trained, specialist lawyers will help you decide whether you can claim, and then take charge of everything to make sure your claim runs smoothly.
We can advise you on how much compensation you are eligible for and how long the personal injury claims process will take.
To find out more about how our dedicated team can help you please call us on 0800 919 635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org