Conveyancing Quality Scheme
In 2010 the Law Society, which represents solicitors in England and Wales, launched the Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which is a now a recognised standard for residential conveyancing practices.
Easthams are proud to have achieved the standards of practice and integrity required to be accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
Achieving this accreditation is your guarantee that we will provide you with a professional and quality conveyancing service in accordance with the scheme rules.
What you can expect from us
- We will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor
- We will tell you what the costs will be
- We will keep you informed of progress
- We will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS
- Treat you fairly
- Be polite and professional
- Respond promptly to your enquiries
- Tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- Ask for your feedback on our service